Hello Members !
Nominations for the UEC (Union Executive Committee), Trustees and Bookkeeper were accepted at the October 7th 2015 General Membership Meeting. Sergio Cacciotti and CUPE National Rep, Danika Brisson, oversaw the nomination process. As each UEC (Union Executive Committee) position received only one nomination, the anticipated voting scheduled for October 21st has been cancelled.
Please join me in congratulating the following returning and newly acclaimed officers (2015-2017). A description of their duties is posted here.
• President: Don Baker (Re-acclaimed)
• First Vice President: Bonnie Graham (Acclaimed)
• Second Vice President: Sonja Prakash (Re-acclaimed)
• Recording Secretary: Almarine Thomas (Re-acclaimed)
• Secretary Treasurer: Steven Boucher (Re-acclaimed)
• Trustee (3 years term): Pascal Hamelin (Acclaimed)
• Trustee (2 years term): Josh Torres (Acclaimed)
• Bookkeeper: Michelle Doiron (Re-acclaimed)
For all questions and/or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the UEC.