Welcome to the Union ! CUPE (Canadian Union of Public Employees) Local 2195, Youth Services Bureau of Ottawa. As a new employee of Youth Services Bureau, you are also a union member of CUPE 2195.
Your shop steward should be tracking you down to check in with you and provide an overview of all things union, if they haven’t yet please reach out to them and get in touch.
The welcome package below includes a number of documents helpful to all new members of our local, and/or CUPE in general. It includes;
- CUPE Local 2195 FAQ’s (more still to come)
- Our Local’s 2017-2019 collective agreement
- The CUPE Ontario CONSTITUTION 2014
- The Cupe National Constitution 2013
- Some key information from the Stand up for Fairness Campaign about